- March 23, 2022
Here in this blog post i am going to explain you few of the health tips and benefits of green tea which helps in living a healthy lifestyle.
Green tea is originated initially from china and India. It has been consumed by millions of people for their health benefits. It is extended to U.S and other countries globally as this implies that it is highly advantageous and having many benefits to human life.
After water, it is tea which is consumed by most of the people in the world. Around 78% of the people consumes black tea and the remaining 20% consumes green tea. Green tea is prepared from UN-oxidized leaves having most antioxidants and polyphenols.
Chinese most traditional beverage is Green tea and it helps in controlling bleeding, heal wounds, heart problems, maintain body temperature, digestion and etc.
Generally green tea contains approximately 20 to 45 milligrams of caffeine, but black tea contains around 50 milligrams of caffeine, whereas coffee contains 95 milligrams of caffeine per cup.
Green tea is one of the world’s healthiest beverage which contains the highest antioxidants.
1. Green tea helps in reducing the risk possibilities of cancer. The antioxidants present in green tea is 100 times efficient than Vitamin C and 24 times effective than Vitamin E. This helps in protecting Cells from damage.
Relater Article on Cancer:
2. Green tea helps in preventing heart disease and stroke by lowering the cholesterol level. It also helps in recovering the heart cells even after heart attack.
Relater Article on Heart:
3. Green tea helps in making you young as it contains most antioxidants and polyphenols which fights against free radicals.
4. Regular consume of Green tea helps in reducing the body weight. It helps in boosting your metabolism rate and burns most of the fat content which is present in the body.
5. Green Tea helps in protecting your skin from rashes, aging as it contains antioxidants.
Related Articles on Skin
6. Green tea helps in preventing arthritis.
7. Green tea helps in making your bone strong and helps you in preserving your bone density.
8. Green tea helps in lowering your cholesterol level.
9. It helps in preventing obesity by stopping glucose in fat cells.
10. It helps in preventing the increase of blood sugar and maintain a steady level.
11. Green tea helps in boosting your memory.
12. It helps in preventing from parkinsons, since the antioxidants present in green tea helps in preventing cell damage.
13. It helps in preventing transplant liver failure.
14. Green tea helps in lowering your blood pressure.
15. Green tea contains catechin which helps in killing bacteria which causes food poison.
16. Polyphenols and polysaccharides present in Green tea will helps in lowering the blood sugar level.
17. Green tea helps in boosting your immunity and fight against infections.
18. Green tea helps in protecting your from cold and flu
19. Green tea helps in preventing you from asthma.
20. Green tea helps in ear infection problem.
21. Green tea helps in increasing the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes.
22. Helps in making your teeth strong by killing bacteria and viruses.
23. Green tea helps in reducing the stress as theanine is present in it.
24. Green tea helps in allergies as it contains EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate).