- March 23, 2022
Table of Contents
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C that helps in enhancing our body by rejuvenating our body skin from within bringing a glow to our face. One of the health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it helps in losing the weight more quicker over a certain period of time. For more information on how to lose weight read the blog here.
A few benefits of vitamin C includes protection against immune system deficiencies, prenatal health problems, cardiovascular disease, skin wrinkling, eye disease and etc. A researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan says that “Vitamin C has received a great deal of attention, and with good reason. Higher blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health,”
2. Drinking lemon water helps in maintaining the pH levels in the body.
3. Lemons acts as a powerful antibacterial as it contains pectin fibers which is beneficial for colon.
4. Drinking lemon water in morning empty stomach will helps in flush out of toxins.
5. Helps in digestion.
6. Lemon contains great source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid, phosphorus and etc.
7. Drinking lemon water helps in preventing the multiplication and growth of pathogenic bacteria that causes disease and infections.
8. Helps in curing common cold
9. Helps in nourish brain and nerve cells.
10. Helps in reducing pains in knees and joints as it dissolves uric acids.
11. Helps in replenish body salts after you do exercise.
12. Helps in strengthening liver by supplying energty to liver enzymes.
13. Helps in protecting eye and thus fights agains eye problems. Read more about Health Tips for a Healthy Eyes
14. Lemon water helps in protecting skin from skin problems like wrinkles, rashes, acne and etc. Read more about Skin Care Health Tips – Tips for a Healthy and Good Skin Care
15. Drinking lemon water, helps in maintaining the oxygen and calcium levels in the liver.